Thomas Salzano is loves to do poetry and have passion for traveling as well. He found his interests in writing at that time when he was perusing graduation. Poet Thomas Salzano give wings to his passion fro writing and started working as travel writer.
He always write on travel places, locations, travel tips, precautions, etc. Thomas Salzano also launched his dedicated website on poetry. Recently this news got published on various websites.
Visit https://www.prdistribution.com/news/thomas-salzano-launched-his-poetry-website.html for the complete news.
Depression is curable and the only effort you have to make is to decide to overcome it and find a solution. Where many people trust medicines to cure depression, on the other hand, others still struggle to find a way out.
One exciting and relaxing way to fight depression is “Traveling,” says Thomas Salzano a famous backpacker and a motivational speaker.
Below are some ways listed down by Thomas by which traveling can help cure depression:
- You get opportunities to interact with different people from different cultures and beliefs
- You get a chance to explore new opportunities and possibilities
- Travel trips give you some lessons for a lifetime like management, self-control and build confidence.
“There is always a positive side to tough situations so never lose hope. Just pack your bags and take a day off from stress says,” Thomas Salzano a famous traveler and writer.
“Anyone can write a poem but only a few can add meaning to it,” says Thomas Salzano a poet and a blogger.
During an event attended by Thomas a few days back, he came across a suggestion about giving tips on how aspiring poets can work on their poetry. Thomas thought of sharing the basic guidelines with us.
Here are a few tips from Thomas Salzano:
- Develop a habit to write and keep practicing to improve your words and expressions in writing.
- Always try to add metaphor and simile to your poems.
- Make it a point to share the poem with someone before finalizing it. Be ready for feedback and improvements.
- Not every poem will be the best, so keep up the good work and keep writing.
Get more details visit here website link
“We all have something from our childhood which is very close to our heart,” says Thomas N Salzano a cycle lover and a traveler. Thomas loves to ride his cycle and is dedicated to his passion for cycling.
His journey as a cyclist took a pause when Thomas met with an accident and the injuries were severe. His doctor and friends suggested him to avoiding cycling and concentrate on his other career opportunities to get over his madness of riding around on his cycle.
Thomas Salzano is not just a cyclist and a photographer but a traveler and blogger too. He had great career options with him but his heart never allowed him to leave his cycle behind and move forward in his life with it.
His wife and his daughter stopped him from selling off his cycle and reminded him about him being their inspiration and strength sticking a note on his cycle. Thomas had tears in his eyes and made a promise to his family that he would never let go of his childhood companion and will recover soon.
Thomas Salzano says,” the note was not the motivation for me, but the note on my cycle was the reason behind the motivation.”
“Never miss an opportunity even if it’s a small one,” says Thomas Salzano a great musician and a famous blogger. He feels that life gives opportunities to all, but only a few can make the best out of it.
It’s always about trying and putting efforts in things that fanaticize you in life to excel in the field and experiment with your abilities. Thomas Salzano says, “I have explored all the opportunities in my life to learn and grow and they automatically become my area of interest.”
This positive attitude of his made him a professional photographer and also developed his love for music and writing. This kind of positive attitude will always let you see the brighter side of the situation you are in and give you the strength to complete what you have planned to excel in.
A blog is incomplete without images, is what Thomas Salzano feels about the use of images in a blog. Thomas Salzano is a famous blogger and has come across a query asking about what type of images to use in a blog and are images important for a blog?
Here is the answer to this image related question:
Firstly, Yes an image or a video or a GIF should be a part of your blog. The reason for such a requirement is because the images and videos are more attractive and especially for the first time visitors.
The other part of the question is why images. The answer to this is:
- Stock Photos: these are the professional photographs of some common landmark, places or people. The important point here is the stock picture you select for your blog should be relevant and engaging with respect to your blog post.
- Screenshot: when talking about trends or numbers mention them with a proper screenshot from a relevant source.
- Hand Drawn pictures: the hand-drawn graphical pictures are most shared pictures on the internet. Sites like oatmeal illustrate the best example of such pictures.
- Infographics: infographics are again the most attractive and likes images on the internet. Try and create some infographics. They are the graphical visual representation of your work.
- Animated Graphics and GIFs: the animation has taken over the internet. So make sure your blog has some of the animated graphics and GIFs.
These are the top 5 kinds of images that are suggested by Thomas Salzano to be used for your blog post to make them more interactive and attractive.
“A fit body is always ready for all kinds of Challenges,” says Thomas Salzano the famous blogger and an experienced traveler. Thomas Salzano feels its important to be conscious about the diet you follow, especially when you are allergic to some food. Thomas Salzano felt the need to share some tips for dietary restrictions for travelers.
Here are some tips by Thomas Salzano:
- Trip Planning: plan and restrict your destination with food availability in the area. This is especially for the vegetarians.
- Food Allergy Translation Card: nowadays companies like allergy transaction and dietary cards are providing a pocket card which has detailed information about allergies you have in almost all languages plus you can customize it anytime.
- Medical Insurance: it’s important to have insurance which covers your allergies and other medical issues even in foreign countries.
- Peanuts and Planes: most people are allergic to peanuts so for them they need to be more careful when traveling by air. No airline can guarantee a peanut-free plane so be careful before eating anything in flight.
- Cooking: go for accommodation which allows you to cook your own food or carry emergency food with you while traveling in a car, train or boat.
Thomas N Salzano feels that taking care of the above mentioned tips will reduce the chance of any allergy related issues while traveling.