After reading so much about the monuments and the man-made landmarks in books and newspapers do you feel like visiting and exploring the beauty of the place? If yes, then you should not stop yourself as all these famous monuments have a history that will connect you with the characters and reality of life, says Thomas Salzano, a famous traveler.
There are many monuments that are known not just for the beauty but the true story behind constructing them or the mystery that is still unsolved.
There are a number of monuments all around the world but here is a list shared by Thomas of the monuments that you must explore at least once in your life or at least read about these famous monuments and the true stories related to them:
- Christ The Redeemer, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- The Pyramids of Giza & The Sphinx, Egypt
- The Colosseum, Rome, Italy
- Taj Mahal, Agra, India
- Machu Picchu, Peru, South America
- Petra, Jordan
- Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia
- The Alhambra, Granada, Spain
- Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, USA
- Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
Read more at – 10 Most Exciting Monuments To Explore Around The World