A blog is incomplete without images, is what Thomas Salzano feels about the use of images in a blog. Thomas Salzano is a famous blogger and has come across a query asking about what type of images to use in a blog and are images important for a blog?
Here is the answer to this image related question:
Firstly, Yes an image or a video or a GIF should be a part of your blog. The reason for such a requirement is because the images and videos are more attractive and especially for the first time visitors.
The other part of the question is why images. The answer to this is:
- Stock Photos: these are the professional photographs of some common landmark, places or people. The important point here is the stock picture you select for your blog should be relevant and engaging with respect to your blog post.
- Screenshot: when talking about trends or numbers mention them with a proper screenshot from a relevant source.
- Hand Drawn pictures: the hand-drawn graphical pictures are most shared pictures on the internet. Sites like oatmeal illustrate the best example of such pictures.
- Infographics: infographics are again the most attractive and likes images on the internet. Try and create some infographics. They are the graphical visual representation of your work.
- Animated Graphics and GIFs: the animation has taken over the internet. So make sure your blog has some of the animated graphics and GIFs.
These are the top 5 kinds of images that are suggested by Thomas Salzano to be used for your blog post to make them more interactive and attractive.
Also Visit: https://email@example.com