“London is a city that everyone has on their travel bucket list,” which is what Thomas Salzano feels about the beautiful city of London. Recently he was on a solo trip to London for just 2 days and visited all his favorite locations. He then thought of sharing his memorable moments from the small trip with all of us and let us know about the city.
Thomas Salzano went to the following locations in London which he adored to every bit:
- Museums: London is famous for its beautiful museums, most of which welcome their visitors for free. Some of the best museums include the Museum of Natural History, British Museum, and his most favorite Horniman museum.
- Boating at River Thames: The best part of London is the river Thames. So don’t miss on boating.
- Shard and the London Eye: The London Eye and the shard provide the perfect view of London from the top. Don’t worry about the budget. You can enjoy the same view from the Sky Garden also where the entry is free.
- The Famous Harry Potter Sight: If you have time and you are a Harry Potter fan then you must visit the famous Harry Potter spot.
- The English Pub: You will find pubs everywhere, but the feel of an English pub is irreplaceable. So do grab a drink at the pub.
- The Famous Tourist spots visit: The London Bridge, Big Ben, the House of Parliament, and shopping at Oxford Street is a must.
Thomas Salzano suggests you must visit all the places when you visit London. Through this article, he mainly wanted to guide people about the London city for just 2-3 days as they include other cities too in their travel tour.