“Follow the principles and they will lead you towards excellence in photography”, is what Thomas Salzano advices to all the aspiring and professional photographers. He, as a photography expert, has himself followed some principles for beautiful photography and is willing to share those principles with us.
Here is what Thomas Salzano wants to share:
- Ask yourself “why” this picture.
- Find your inspiration and focus on your way to work.
- Pay attention to the background of the photo.
- Emphasize the eyes of the object.
- Drawing adds to creativity. So learn to draw.
- Learn impressionism techniques.
- Learn and use the latest technology.
- Make mistakes and create something new.
These are the eight principles that Thomas Salzano follows when clicking pictures. He feels that emotions make for a great photograph and one should always focus on it. Thomas Salzano says, “If a photographer captures the right emotion, he captures the perfect picture.”