“As a photographer, I can say that the iPhone is one of the best devices to click photographs,” says Thomas Salzano, a prominent name in the photography industry and an influencer. He further adds that you did not need to own a DSLR to be a photographer. So, to help iPhone owners, Thomas Salzano shares a list of tips and tricks that can help in improving your photography skills. Here’s what he has to say:
- To avoid your camera shake, use the volume button to click pictures.
- Always use the burst mode when capturing the action shots.
- For high contrast shots, do not forget to on the HDR mode.
Previous post: Thomas Salzano: 20 Cities to Visit Before You Die
- While shooting at night, reduce the exposure in the camera app
- You can use third-party photography applications and filters to experiment with new things.
- In order to change your snap shooting hobby as a professional art, try using an additional lens.
Thomas Salzano also says that if you own an iPhone device (iPhone 6 and above models), learn the following simple tips and start capturing the moments.
Visit https://thomasnsalzano.contently.com for more information.