Make a quick list of essentials to carry while travelling.
Here is a list of ‘Must-Takes things’ by Thomas Salzano to help you when you are ‘on the go’.
- Travel Documents – When traveling, important documents must not be forgotten to bring and pack in your bags
- Money Matters – You need to have some cash and ATM, debit or credit cards whenever you spend a vacation overseas or within the country.
- Find Your Way – Always, always, always carry hotel info, directions and number (if you are pre-booked).
- First Aid Needs– First Aid kit is necessary when you travelling with kids.
- Playing it Away– while travelling just keep family board games & card games can be a good fun & do not make you boor.
- A journal, a pen and a bag of motivation
- Sunny or Rainy – Be Prepared – It is also necessary to carry stuff that can protect you against the sun and the rain.